Americans Prefer Clinton Over Bush
A new CNN poll finds that Americans strongly prefer former President Clinton to President Bush on a wide range of issues. Americans said Clinton did a better job than Bush:
- On the economy, 63% to 26%
- On solving the problems of ordinary Americans, 62% to 25%
- On foreign affairs, 56% to 32%
- On taxes, 51% to 35%
- On handling natural disasters, 51% to 30%
- On national security, 46% to 42%
- On honesty, 46% to 41%
People are finally realizing that governance is actually more important that lying about a hummer...
Now we just need those pictures of Pat Robertson blowing Jerry Falwell to be made public... That would be the icing on the cake and put the stake in this religious-character-implies-values charade.